A simple and easy guide on how to create Gmail Account.
Gmail offers free email services widely used around the world. The G stands for Google, since it was created to provide web services.
However, for every successful Gmail sign up account, the address usually contain @Gmail indicating Gmail web services are dully accessed via the internet.
Moreover, some vital information is required like name, date of birth, location, and gender, as well as choice name for the new Gmail address is very important.
Basically, you can create Gmail account for different purposes such as new Gmail account for others, Gmail sign in add account, Gmail login different user, and Gmail account3.
The good aspect of it is this, you can create Gmail without phone number or with phone number the choice is all yours.
Gmail offers services that can filter spam, scan emails, Trojan and malware that may cause harm to a computer, perfect for backup and archive mail, especially old emails.
What Are the Advantages of a Gmail Account?
A Gmail account is a Google account that grants you access to all of Google’s services. You can use Gmail to send emails, upload files to Google Drive, and utilize Google’s online office suite to create documents, websites, and presentations, spreadsheets. You can even use your Gmail account to set up your Android phone.
A Gmail account comes with 15GB of free storage by default. This storage can be used across Docs, Gmail, Photos, and Drives. You can upgrade your storage with a paid plan if you ever run out of space in your account.
How to Create a Gmail Account
Gmail is free like I stated early, simply follow this step-by-step guide below to open a new Gmail account you may link to your Hotmail account, Yahoo mail and the likes.
- First of all, visit www.accounts.gooogle.com
- Secondly, click on create an account
- Thirdly, fill the form starting with your first name, last name, and then choose a preferred username
- Fourthly, enter password endeavor to choose up to 8 or more characters letters, numbers, mix with symbol it helps to strengthen security of your password, then confirm password.
- At the end click on the next button it will open the next page.
- Enter phone number though is optional you can skip while you continue filling the form (the phone is used to verify your account)
- Verification code is sent to the phone number provided, it is expected of you to type in the code and click verify.
- The next page opens type in date of birth
- Type in gender
- Finally, click on next
Upon completion of successfully creating a Gmail account, the user can log in to the account to view it first massage from Google congratulating such a person to get started and enjoy your new Gmail account.
What Next After You Create Gmail Account?
After you’ve create Gmail account, there are a few things you should do.
The first is to start adding your contacts to your Gmail account. This manner, the people with whom you wish to keep in touch are conveniently accessible through your email service. Secondly, you may wish to configure your email client, such as Outlook, to use your new email account.
Similarly, you can still install this new email account to an Android phone that already has a Gmail account set up. You can also remove your old Google account if you’re switching your Gmail address with this one.