Facebook Bitmoji – Facebook Bitmoji-Like Avatar | Facebook Bitmoji App
Facebook bitmoji avatar is more like the Apple memoji or Snapchat Bitmoji in its social media platform. Facebook has now rolled out its own version of a virtual look-alike avatar.
Basically, Bitmoji is more of a customized cartoon character of a person; that can be used as stickers to communicate with family and friends on Facebook and messenger.
Facebook first introduced its version of Bitmoji in 2018 after being spotted in code. They are currently available in Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and the US. Facebook is still expanding on how to create your own Bitmoji avatar stickers; which includes hairstyles, outfits, complexion, and mode that actually resemble and express how they feel.
However, Facebook Bitmoji is available on iOS and Android devices; Bitmoji is a free app to use as it enables users to create personal emojis and share on social media.
This Facebook avatar is like a cartoon version of them. In the same vein, teachers are equally creating Bitmoji in the classroom; it’s a good interactive tool where students click on to assignment and documents.
How to Create Facebook Account
Similarly, to create a new Facebook account is so simple and easy using this step by step guide below:
- Go to Facebook app or enter Facebook.com URL on your mobile web browser
- Click on the Sign-up
- Fill in the required info on the registration page, which is personal data, email address, and phone number to get starts.
- Tap on Register in other to register your new account
- Confirmation code is been sent to your mobile device or email address
- Type in your confirmation code on the required section and send
- Finally, the new account will open automatically.
Here you are a new Facebook account has been created
How to Create Facebook Bitmoji
To create Bitmoji Facebook avatar stickers follow this simple method below:
- Go to Facebook App on your Android device or iOS device
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Navigate to the top side right and click on the three horizontal lines on the screen
- Scroll down and then click on See More
- Tap on Avatar
- Tap on Next and thereafter Tap on Get Started
- Select a skin color that suits you best, and Enter on Next
- Scroll through each portion of the Face shape, hair color, hairstyle, eye shape and color, eyebrows, makeup, facial hair, body shape, nose shape, and finally outfits; carefully customize your cartoon avatar of yourself to your liking.
- When you’re through creating your avatar lookalike, then click on the Check Mark on the screen top right side
- Pulse as the screen load, and click on the Next button
- Click on the Done icon
At this point when your avatar image is set; share to Facebook newsfeed by simply tapping on the arrow sign on the top right side of your device.
How to Use Facebook Bitmoji on Facebook Messenger
This is how you can use Bitmoji on Facebook Messenger by following the steps provided below as a guide.
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to Facebook Messenger.
- Update Facebook Messenger to the latest version
- On your Messenger open up a conversation
- Your already created Bitmoji will be on the list displayed below your screen where you type
- Click on your avatar image and then click send it goes a message.
Note: Assuming you haven’t created any Bitmoji earlier, you can find an option requesting you to Make Your Avatar. Tap on the button and start creating immediately.
How to Use Facebook Bitmoji for Comments
- Facebook Bitmoji can be used for comments and text as a message before you will be able to use it on a comment the following steps need to apply.
- Log in to Facebook Account
- Tap on the Smiley Face button in your comments box
- Select your Bitmoji or the Avatar sticker created
- Tap on the Post button
Instantly it appears on the comment message of that particular post.
Photo Credit: Savedelete.com