Rocketmail Sign Up – How to Create a New Rocketmail Account | Rocketmail
Rocketmail is a web-based email service that allows users to send and receive emails for free. It is often regarded as the world’s most popular webmail service.
However, in order to use the Rocketmail service’s capabilities, you must first create a Rocketmail account. Signing up for a personal Rocketmail account is simple and stress-free. Rocketmail allows you to send and receive emails for free; the user interface is simple and easy to use; and users have a file attachment restriction of 25MB.
Most significantly, it works on Android, iOS, iPad, and any online browser. Rocketmail is one of the most popular, trustworthy, and widely used webmail services, with millions of subscribers worldwide. Rocketmail is a free webmail service that requires an internet connection.
Rocketmail Acquisition by Yahoo
These free webmail services are regarded as the first or most popular webmail services.
RocketMail.com is an online email service. When it was first implemented, it competed with Hotmail webmail for the top spot. After a brief stint with RocketMail, Yahoomail purchased the service. The RocketMail engine was eventually absorbed by Yahoomail.
However, the availability of their RocketMail ID on Yahoo! was not guaranteed at the time of the transfer, RocketMail customers could either choose to use a Yahoo! ID or use username.rm as your Yahoo! ID. As a result, they were allowed to keep their rocketmail.com address while receiving the same Yahoo! services as everyone else.
Amazing Features of Rocketmail
Rocketmail has a number of unique features that you won’t find on other email providers. As an email service provider that has been acquired by Yahoo, you will be able to take advantage of the same features as Yahoo mail users. It is accessible from any phone and online browser, and it has an unlimited storage space.
- It allows you to email files up to 25MB in size as attachments.
- POP3 and IMAP access is available.
- Anti-virus software is available to protect against virus-infected mail.
- There is also an anti-spam filter.
- Video conferencing is available.
- It is a well-known, well-respected, and widely utilized webmail.
- This webmail service was one of the first in the industry. Since its beginnings, it has been a fantastic email service for sending and receiving emails.
Rocketmail Login – How to Login to Rocketmail Email
Since Yahoo! purchased rocketmail in 1997, you must now access your rocketmail email through Yahoo interface.
- Go to Rocketmail.com (which will take you to Yahoo) or redirect to the Yahoo email login page (Rocketmail was acquired by Yahoo).
- Fill in your Rocketmail email address. If you have a phone number associated with your account, you can use it instead. After that, click the next button.
- Click next after entering the password for your Rocketmail account.
You’ve successfully logged in!
Rocketmail Sign up – How to Create New Rocketmail Account
It seems you are new to Rocketmail and want to join the millions of people that use it every day? You must establish a personal account in order to use the features. The registration procedure is straightforward. The procedure for signing up is outlined below:
- Open your phone’s or your computer’s web browser.
- Go to www.rocketmail.com.sign up
- On the website, there is a sign up option, which you should select.
- Create a new account can be found in the top right corner of the webmail page.
This is the new page.
Fill in your personal information. Below is a list of personal information to fill in.
- Your first and last name
- Your chosen email address is
- Gender, D.O.B (Birthdate), for verification, please provide an active phone number.
- Simply click the button to acknowledge, Verification code will be sent to your phone number,
- Enter the code for verification.
Your personal rocketmail account has been created successfully.
If you want to enhance productive communication, you can open a business account on Rocketmail. Signing up for a business account is also simple, and it comes with additional features to help you advertise your company. When you create a business account, you can also use email marketing.
How to Recover Forgotten Rocketmail Account password?
You must use Yahoo’s interface to reset your password because Rocketmail was acquired by Yahoo.
- Go to Yahoo’s email sign-in page.
- Enter the email address or phone number linked with your Rocketmail account.
- Select “Forgot your password?” from the drop-down menu.
- To retrieve your password, use one of the provided verification methods (it might be a security question, an SMS, or a recovery email)
How do I access my old RocketMail account?
These are frequently asked qustions for individuals who had accounts with RocketMail. What’s the best way to get back into my old RocketMail account?
Visit Yahoo Mail’s login page and enter your email address and password to access your current RocketMail account. As in email@example.com, include your RocketMail domain name as part of your username. Logging in using Yahoo Mail has no effect on your email address or domain name.
Is rocketmail still in operation?
NO and YES! Rocketmail is no longer available as a service. Yahoo bought the company in 1997. Rocketmail.com email accounts, on the other hand, It continues to work, but are now part of the Yahoo network. So it now Yahoo Rocketmail or Ymailsupport.com