Instagram From Facebook – How to Connect Instagram to Facebook
Instagram and Facebook are by far one of the top two social media platforms and hence they are both popular blog topics. However, these social media sites have features that set them apart from others.
This great news for all social media users! Facebook has started posting directly from their desktop to Instagram.
Social media is useful for making new friends and chatting to keep in touch. You can set your account profile and customize it to your liking to show your love for social media.
Facebook to Instagram
If you do not know, Facebook has bought Instagram and has added some improvements so far.
Now, Facebook and Instagram live messages have been merged and some say it will both make social media more fun what do you insinuate.
Facebook has Instagram and they streamline the workflow between the two social networks to make it easier to manage the social presence of your business. Facebook requires you to enable Instagram business profiles to use the cross-app messaging feature to link to the Facebook page.
Instagram is an American photo and video sharing social platform owned by Facebook.
It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and was first launched on iOS in 2010. And the Android version was released in April 2012, among other releases.
It allows users to create an account and share it with friends or followers. As long as you have Instagram accounts, it can be used for video calling and texting with people in remote areas.
Additionally, there is an app that you can download and install from the App Store for the device you are using called the Instagram app.
The Instagram app is the mobile version you can use on your smartphone, all you have to do is get the app on your device. Let’s apply now;
- Open the Store App Store and then search and type in the name Instagram.
- Click on Instagram from the results shown
- Then click “Install” or “Get”.
- Instantly, Instagram will be downloaded and installed on your device.
How Do I Create An Instagram Account?
Creating Instagram with a Facebook account is easy. You can use the web or the app. simply follows the illustration below and join Instagram
- Tap on the Instagram app to open the app.
- Click on Sign up using an email or phone number (Android) or create your new account (iPhone).
- Then enter an email address or phone number (this requires a confirmation code) after that click Next. You can login with Facebook to sign up with your own Facebook account.
- Assuming you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password; fill in your own profile information, and then Click Next Button.
- But if you register on Facebook, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account if the account is currently logged out.
Basically, at this point your Instagram Login account is good to go, starting your Facebook Instagram image posting right away.
On the computer
- Go to instagram.com
- Tap Sign Up Button, enter your email address, create a username and password, or click Login on Facebook to sign in with your Facebook account.
- But when you register by email, click sign up.
- If you register on Facebook, you will be prompted to log in to your Facebook account if you are currently logged out.
Now that you have created your Instagram account, let’s link the account.
Login to INSTAGRAM from Facebook
How to add Instagram to Facebook; Logging into Facebook is very easy and very fast as long as you have an account on both Facebook and Instagram. Meanwhile, if you do not have one, you can easily create an account.
Always remember that you must link the two accounts first and the moment the accounts are linked; you can post on Instagram from Facebook.
How to link to Facebook with INSTAGRAM
Linking your accounts is easy and quick. Follow the instructions below to connect Facebook to Instagram;
- Profile Go to your profile and hit the menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Click Account, then tap on Linked Account Button.
- Tap Facebook and enter your Facebook login information.
Accounts once you have linked the accounts, you will have the opportunity to share the post on Facebook from the same screen where you added a title. You can also share from Instagram to the Facebook page you maintain, all at the same time.
Wow! So easy, post on Instagram or Facebook