G suite is an application created by Google for businesses. It gives access to Gmail with a preferred domain and 30GB space for storage on Google Drive. It also gives access to a variety of applications like calendar, documents, sheets, slides, forms, hangouts. Gsuite application is ideal for businesses as it provides professional email and lots more which makes collaboration simple and effective.
How to Sign up on G Suite
To get started on this platform if you do not have an existing account, follow the steps below:
- Open gsuite.google.com on your device browser.
- Click on “get started” on the next page to access the g suite sign up process.
- Fill in the required details and follow each step as displayed.
- When successfully created, note that the G suite trial period lasts for 14 days
How to set up a G suite Account
To set up your G suite, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the admin console.
- Click on the more icon and choose setup.
- Verify your domain.
- Create user accounts and set up Gmail and other services depending on your work.
There are two options; G suite basic vs business which allows the use of G suite for personal purposes. G suite allows for a better organization of apps in a comfortable manner on your pc or mobile device. While G suite services are free for consumers, businesses are expected to pay. G suite pricing is such that if businesses have multiple users, they also have to pay per person. Gsuite has a provision for education as there education software contained in it which has been developed by Google.
Send an Email with G suite
- To send an email with G suite, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your G Suite email account.
- Click the menu at the right-hand side of the screen and select settings.
- Select the accounts tab.
- Under send mail as, choose add another email address.
- Enter your name and alternate email address.
- Click next step.
- Click send verification and click the sent link or enter the code sent for completion.
The introduction of the G suite marketplace has made it possible for users to download and install applications that they wish to add to their collection. There are G suite promo codes that can be used or purchase in other to better the features in G Suite.
Difference between Google Drive and G Suite
The G suite drive is sometimes mistaken for Google drive; basically, G-suite offers double in its storage capacity, constant phone services, and good email support system, sharing controls with higher reporting techniques. However, there is room for advancement and you can move to unlimited storage with little additional fee attached to it.