Well today’s topic is How do You Change Your Name on Facebook. Are you actually thinking of how to change your Fb name? Moreover, a lot of people have different reasons why they want to change Facebook name.
However, changing a Facebook name is very simple and easy even when users do not know how to change a Facebook name. For users who find it difficult to change your Facebook name, this article will help you achieve the changes needed.
Know the restrictions
It’s important to recognize Facebook’s name rules and limitations before changing your name. The following are the primary limitations:
- Titles, like doctor or professional
- My Facebook Account or I Don’t Have A Name are examples of phrases and terms that are clearly not names.
- Numbers, punctuation, or symbols
Words that is suggestive or offensive
How do You Change Your Name on Facebook
On Facebook, you can change your name. Although there are some limitations, the process is surprisingly straightforward, particularly when it comes to Facebook.
How to change Facebook name on your mobile phone
follow these few practical steps below;
- Log in to your account on Facebook.
- Tap on the three lines on the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap the settings.
- Click on your personal data
- Just tap the edit name.
- Complete correctly your info
- Then tap on update and save by entering your password.
Note: You will not be able to change your name and you will have to wait for the next 60 days before you can make any changes again on your name. Moreover, you can still make changes to your other name.
Change Your Name on Facebook Using Desktop PC
- On your computer just Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on your small photo in your news feed
- Tap on the arrow at the top right of your screen when on the profile tab.
- Click Settings.
- Underneath click to edit the name.
- Complete the name you want to change to
- Update and enter a password to save your name.
Meanwhile this takes about 60 days to change your name. You can only change one name.
How to Change Your Facebook Nickname
Changing your Facebook nickname is as easy as changing your Facebook name.
- Log in to your cell phone’s Facebook account.
- To view your profile, tap your Facebook name or picture.
- Edit your profile. Edit your profile.
- Then touch some words.
- Choose and fill in a nickname that you need.
- You can save your nickname and save it after choosing a touch.
- Tap a crayon to pick the top of your profile to display your nickname.
How to Change Facebook Name Order
Changing the look of your Facebook name is simple if you follow the instructions below.
- Go to Facebook’s settings page.
- Click “change order of name” from the “Name edit” menu.
- Choose how your new name will appear on your profile to preview it.
- Enter your Facebook password and save the changes to save the changes.
With this simple guide you can successfully Change Your profile Name on Fb.