Do you know you can download iMessge on PC? Basically, iMessage is the default messaging app on your iPhone. This app is capable of sending iMessage and SMS messages.
iMessage technically is only compatible with all Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, Mac. This means you cannot send iMessage to friends using Android.
The iMessage app connectivity changed society drastically when Apple introduced iOS 5. The unique work done by Apple makes a difference in the SMS / messaging app.
This means that acceptance is automatic and most people do not know the difference between a text message and imessage. Moreover, iMessages are usually blue and text messages are green in case you’re not aware.
What is iMessage – iMessage App?
iMessage Online is a messaging site developed by Apple Corporate. iMessage is an advanced messaging platform available for MacBook, Mac PC, iPhone, iPad and Apple devices.
Its best messaging services Apple has to offer over the years. It is so popular and widely used messaging app compatible with all Apple devices. It is instantly popular not only among Apple users but also among other Android users who want to get iMessage on PC.
However, users prefer to use iMessage because it works better than their current messaging app, supports multiple devices, makes group chats, provides easy support for GIFs and messages, and is faster than traditional email.
Features of the iMessage App for Windows
Apple’s iMessage features are amazing and people are eager to see these features, enjoy its comprehensive features for free
Apple’s iMessage service only sends messages over the Internet using your data. They perfectly only work when you have an internet connection. To send iMessages, you need a data plan, or you can send them via WiFi. If you use WiFi, there is no cost, but if you use your cell phone data, it will be removed from your data plan. Sending pictures or videos to iMessage can use a lot of data very quickly.
- It comes with a huge interface and better graphics
- Respond to sending and receiving images using mouse and smile.
- Audio Re-merge audio, video and photos
- The message delivery is done very quickly
- Easy to download and connect to PC
- Use iMessage to send unlimited text, voice or images
- With iMessage on PC, you can type at faster speeds with wider screen sizes.
Can I use the iMessage on my Windows PC?
IMessage is not available on Windows PCs, but many Windows users are very optimistic about Apple’s service.
Although there is no official application to use iMessage on PC, it is possible to get iMessage on Windows.
However, there are many tools and emulators available that make it easy to get an iMessage for PCs, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
iMessage using Bluestocks for Windows
You need to go to the official Bluestocks website and download it.
- Now launch it on your Windows PC after installing it.
- Next, you want to start the installation.
- Next, they give you the Play Store search option you need to sign in with your Gmail account.
- Then you can find iMessage by searching on the search option.
- Install the app in Bluestocks, go to the list of all apps and open it.
Windows iMessage using iPadian
IPadian is an iOS emulator for Windows for running iOS applications. So, this is totally called iOS simulator. So, you can download it and use it on your Windows PC.
You can get the official version of this app by logging into the official website of this app.
- Install the application directly on Windows and launch it.
- Like the Android Android Emulator, this app also gives you the iPhone experience on Windows.
- Now find the iMessage app there. You can find it in the redirect search icon in the Apple Store.
- Now you can install the app directly through the Apple Store.
- Look for the Setup app in the Apps section.
- Enjoy using it on your Windows operating system.
iMessage Chrome for PC use the remote desktop
Here we will use the method of connecting two computers.
One must be a Windows computer and the other a Mac operating system. You need to get an apple.
Then download and install the popular Google Chrome browser on both PCs. Now open Chrome Remote Desktop on these computers and connect everything to it.
Here this feature helps you to change programs on both computers.
Now you can use the message with Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows operating system.
What happens if I turn off iMessage?
The moment a person disables their emulation option, your messages will be delivered as plain text message. If they have another phone like Android, Blackberry or Windows Phone, they need to get their iMessage text from Apple with previous iMessage contacts.